ago248 days ago
About the role:
In this role you will assume overall responsibility for the activity programme at the Centre, support the activities staff and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Planning and promoting activities and excursions.
- Liaising with local suppliers and attractions.
- Coordinating timetables for all activity groups.
- Monitoring activity stock levels with regular stock takes.
- Collecting, recording and banking income.
- Activity Leader support including observations, feedback and development.
- Delivering regular leader briefings.
- Collating and reviewing activities paperwork.
- Welfare and discipline on activities and excursions.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Capable of using your own initiative.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.