ago576 days ago
Oxfam Book & Music Shop in St James Square
is in need of Online shop assistants for one or more of the following to Volunteer their time for.
• Photograph as required items for the Online shop (training will be given).
• Describe the items using the Listing Tool template and price following appropriate guidelines and resources (training will be given)
• Research special items as required to maximize knowledge and value
• Select and pack sold items to be posted as required. (Training will be given)
• Promote the shop through social media networks.(Facebook, Twitter)
Benefits of volunteering your time at Oxfam.
• Training and on-going support.
• A chance to meet new people and make new friends.
• Gain valuable experience and new skills.
• Positive working environment.
• See your work translate into money raised for Oxfam.
• Reasonable local travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed within guidelines.
We Sell a range of books, Vinyl's, and clothing.
For more details pop in the shop for a chat. or drop us a call or email
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given.
Volunteers travel expenses can be paid.